.

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Research Challenges Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Research Challenges - Essay ExampleThese factors identify my weakness in developing search questions. information analysis is another key challenge that I would face because of the involved technical approach and tools. Qualitative data analysis subjective approach that relies on a look intoers background knowledge towards rational opinions is particular problem that I would face. I also lack experience in the research methods application of software for data analysis and this would limit my ability develop my conclusion and recommendations.I would address the challenge of constructing good research questions by researching on strategies for conducting literature reviews and understanding other researchers approach to developing problem statements. I would also share my reviewed literature and problem statement with peers and my supervisor for identification and correction of possible mistakes and inconsistencies. I would further review qualitative research articles to understand authors approach to subjective data analysis besides consulting with an experienced researcher on the qualitative analysis technique. I would also attend training on software applications for qualitative

No comments:

Post a Comment